Knowing How to Unlock Your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 For Free

Jaycee De Guzman December 26, 2013 15

[adsads2resp]?

It has always been among the greatest dream of technology-inclined people to unlock their locked smartphones for free. Unlocking locked phones has always been quite expensive for some people. This is the reason why some people choose not to unlock their phones any longer. However, there are some ways that we can do to unlock our phones without even having the need to pay for unlocking it. Yes, we can absolutely unlock our handset units for free.

Unlocking Your Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Knowing How to Unlock Your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 For FreeWe cannot deny the fact that Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is among the most popular gadgets these days. We can see many people who own this device and we can also see a lot of people who are interested in acquiring this device. This gadget can be bought directly or through a plan. If you bought it with a two-year contract, it is expected that you will be chained to the network carrier where you got the device. However, there is a way so you can use this device with another network carrier. So, what is the method we are referring to? It is none other than the unlocking method. If you unlock your Samsung Galaxy Note 3, you can already use any network carrier on it. You can even choose to send it to other countries. Remember that once you unlock your phone or tab, you can already be free from being forced to use a certain carrier network.

[adsads1resp]?

Doing It for Free

Of course, it is easy to unlock a device. All you need to do is to go to an expert, pay some amount of cash and get it unlocked. However, unlocking phones and tablets can be quite pricey. This is one of the many reasons why many people choose to retain their phones and tablets unlocked. The good news now is that you can unlock your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and other devices for free. All you need is to follow the steps indicated below:

1.) Remove your current SIM card.
2.) Put another SIM card (from another network carrier).
3.) Turn on the device and go to the dial pad. Then, type *#197328640#.
4.) Then, you head to the main menu then go to UMTS (number 1).
5.) Choose the debug screen option (still number 1), then go for phone control (number 8).
6.) Go to number 6, which is the Network Lock option and go to Options (3) Perso SHA256 OFF.
7.) Wait for more or less 30 seconds before going back to the main menu and selecting back.
8.) Now, you should be able to see “Network lock.” After seeing that, choose (4) NW Lock NV Data INITIALLIZ.

The steps might be quite complicated. However, if everything goes according to what should be done, you can now have your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 unlocked without paying even a single centavo. Isn’t it just great to unlock your phone for free?

Recommended Products

15 Comments »

1. Nick  December 27, 2013 at 2:18 am - Reply

pls share if any one has tried this – specially on SM-N900A

2. Akhil  December 27, 2013 at 5:00 am - Reply

My At&T Note3 shows a completely different menu. Any one with a similar issue ?

3. Gansh  December 27, 2013 at 6:32 am - Reply

This menu options does not appear in SM-N900A. So no way getting it unlocked with the above steps…Any other method to unlock ?

4. jauzy  December 27, 2013 at 8:52 am - Reply

this menu is slightly different on galaxy tab sgh i497…any help?

5. exhilaratrix  December 27, 2013 at 9:59 am - Reply

After dialing *#197328640# it said “Not registered on network” and nothing happened…

6. nick11234  December 27, 2013 at 11:18 am - Reply

hi akhil
    same here – menu is completely different on SM-N900A – lands directly o nthe debug screen with only 5 line items – last being cdma debug ,….. – no number 8 :(
    not sure if it requires root -?

7. walter  December 30, 2013 at 6:49 pm - Reply

This works on Note 2…did it to many but doesnt on the Note 3

8. James  December 30, 2013 at 9:31 pm - Reply

Same problem, its showing a different menu…

9. nick11234  December 31, 2013 at 1:39 am - Reply

these are steps for a rooted S4 and not note 3

10. Abbas  January 9, 2014 at 11:00 pm - Reply

Same as others. Works on the Note 2, different screen on the N900A, which is the US AT&T model

11. Jasmine  February 1, 2014 at 10:25 am - Reply

I have a different menu on my T-Mobile version of the note 3. Help!!!! I need to unlock my phone asap!

• Masankho  February 19, 2014 at 7:30 am - Reply

Did you get any replies. I have the same phone as you and the code sequence above does not work for my phone either. If you did get and are willing please share. Thanks.

• Jasmine  February 19, 2014 at 12:40 pm - Reply

I didn’t so I went to cellunlocker.net and got it unlocked for 30 bucks.. which is cheaper than the cell phone stores were saying around my area.

• Masankho  February 19, 2014 at 3:51 pm - Reply

Thank you. I think I am going to have to do the same. Thanks for replying.

12. Masankho  February 19, 2014 at 7:27 am - Reply

I also have a different screen when I type that first code. I don’t get the option to go to main menu. I have a Samsung Galaxy note 3 from T-mobile. Any ideas would be great!

Leave a Response»