AT&T will soon start offering the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini smartphone from the 27th of September. The Galaxy S3 Mini will be priced at just $0.99 and comes along with a two-year contract with the carrier company. Interested consumers can also go ahead and pre-order the device.
If you have changed your mind and are not planning to buy that iOS or Android app you have been wanting, then there is another way to spend that dollar. And that would be to buy the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini from AT&T. This report might seem to a year old, but the date and the device name are correct – the Galaxy S3 Mini has finally arrived on AT&T network.
AT&T has already started taking pre-orders from the 19th of September and has confirmed that the device will be available starting from September 27. The most attractive part of the deal is the amount you have to pay in order to get yourself an S3 Mini. Consumers looking out for a high-end smartphone will definitely opt for the Galaxy S4 or the Galaxy Note 3, but there will still be a number of consumers who will have interest in this deal.
The Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini is not an excellent smartphone nor is it as powerful as the standard Galaxy S3. But AT&T is offering a deal that might fit the requirements of mid-segment consumers, most importantly those looking for a 4G LTE enabled smartphone at an economic price.
“Our Galaxy family continues to grow and we’re excited to offer the Galaxy S III mini as an option for customers seeking a premium smartphone experience at an outstanding value, all on the nation’s fastest, most reliable 4G LTE network,” said Jeff Bradley, senior vice president – Devices, AT&T.
So if you are interested in the offer, you can check it out here. Also keep in mind that AT&T has one of the most reliable and strong 4G networks in the country, so you will be able to use your S3 Mini to the fullest.
And now that this new member has joint the Galaxy family, its time to check out what the device has been made up of. So here is the spec sheet of the Galaxy S3 Mini followed by some of the S features (and others) borrowed from high-end Galaxy smartphones.
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini (Key Specifications)
- 4-inch Super AMOLED touchscreen display
- 480 x 800 pixels resolution
- 233 ppi pixel density
- 1.2GHz dual-core processor
- Mali 400 GPU
- 1GB of RAM
- 8/16GB internal storage
- Up to 32GB expandable storage
- 5MP primary camera
- Front facing VGA camera
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- 1500mAh battery
- 4G LTE enabled
- S Beam™ quickly and easily share files simply by tapping two S Beam enabled smartphones together.
- Buddy photo share™ send a photo simultaneously to your friends pictured in an image directly from the camera or the photo gallery.
- S Voice™ natural language recognition software lets you use your voice to unlock the phone with simple customized commands. Play your favorite songs, turn the volume up or down, organize your schedule, or automatically launch the camera and start taking photos.
- Group Play™ lets you share music in “surround sound” so you can keep the party going. Group play also lets you collaborate and share photos as well as share files such sense PowerPoint presentations and PDF documents with other Galaxy devices.
- Easy Mode is a great option for new smartphone users or simplicity seekers. Start out with a basic version of your home screen that keeps your favorite apps and features within reach.
- Smart Stay™ uses eye-tracking technology and keeps the screen lit as long as you are looking at it.
- Motions and Gestures provide helpful shortcuts, making everyday actions easier – and faster – than ever before.
- Super AMOLED display offers a stunning 4.0-inch screen for a sharp, rich viewing experience.