We have good news for iOS consumers who recently upgraded their Apple smartphones and tablets to the new Apple iOS 7 operating system. If you have been facing any kind of problem, then your worries will be over with the new update that is being rolled out as you read.
The Apple iOS 7 has been one of the biggest changes to the company’s software platform. The new operating system completed changed the look and feel and came up with a new design that has been getting mixed responses. But we are not here to talk about that, we want you to know that the 7.0.3 update for iOS 7 is officially out and you can go ahead and download the same.
As always, the new update comes with a lot of goodness that will make you want to get the update as soon as possible. The iOS 7.0.3 update is available for all iOS devices (including iPhones and iPads), and will definitely improve speed and performance. As we already told you, the update fixes a number of bugs but at the same time also brings along few new features.
If you have been having problems with iMessage activation, accelerometer and the lock screen etc., then all your issues will be solved with this update. So enough talk and it’s time for you to know what’s coming your way. Go ahead take a look at the change log.
Apple iOS 7.0.3 change log
- Adds iCloud Keychain to keep track of your account names, passwords, and credit card numbers across all your approved devices
- Adds Password Generator so Safari can suggest unique, hard-to-guess passwords for your online accounts
- Updates lock screen to delay display of “slide to unlock” when Touch ID is in use
- Adds back the ability to search the web and Wikipedia from Spotlight search
- Fixes an issue where iMessage failed to send for some users
- Fixes a bug that could prevent iMessage from activating
- Improves system stability when using iWork apps
- Fixes an accelerometer calibration issue
- Addresses an issue that could cause Siri and VoiceOver to use a lower quality voice
- Fixes a bug that could allow someone to bypass the Lock screen passcode
- Enhances the Reduce Motion setting to minimize both motion and animation
- Fixes an issue that could cause VoiceOver input to be too sensitive
- Updates the Bold Text setting to also change dial pad text
- Fixes an issue that could cause supervised devices to become un-supervised when updating software
So there you have it, the complete list of changes, improvements and new additions. If you are currently using Apple iOS 7.0.2 or any earlier version, then we strongly suggest that you get this update. You can do so by checking for the update through your device or can also connect it to iTunes and get the update software from there.
Once you have installed iOS 7.0.3, do let us know if your problems are solved and whether there is any significant improvement in speed and performance. We will be waiting to hear from you in the comments section below.